Chisholm Trail Epagneul Breton Gun Dog Club
The CTEBGDC is a 501(c)(7) non-profit UKC sanctioned Club indemnified through Equisure
The CTEBGDC is a Silver Sponsor of the Epagneul Breton Foundation
The CTEBGDC has donated over $5,000 to Conservation and Epagneul Breton Promotion since 2018
The Chisholm Trail Epagneul Breton Gun Dog Club is organized as a 501(c)(7) tax exempt corporation domiciled in the state of Oklahoma. Our club is comprised of dedicated bird hunters and Epagneul Breton gun dog enthusiasts primarily from but not limited to the states of Oklahoma, Kansas, Texas, Arkansas and Missouri.
The purpose of this club shall be to promote and protect the Epagneul Breton breed, maintaining its unique qualities and hunting style; to promote the sport of upland bird and waterfowl hunting with the Epagneul Breton breed; to promote competition and to condemn the willful and unlawful slaughter of game and the destruction of its habitat. In addition, the purpose of this club shall also be to promote upland bird and waterfowl conservation as well as responsible hunting. To fulfill this mission, we shall attempt:
1. To aid and assist our members, other organizations and agencies, with the relocating (when lawful), protection, conservation, and propagation of game.
2. To promote fair chase and support the right to free cast hunting dogs on public and private lands.
3. To cooperate with all federal, state, and local agencies, upland bird and waterfowl habitat conservation organizations, as well as land-owners for the betterment of all upland bird and waterfowl hunting sports.
4. To dismiss from our membership without hesitation those who violate club by-laws and the principles of good sportsmanship and fair and honest conduct, both in hunting and competition.
5. To increase opportunities to bird hunt by developing relationships with landowners and strategic partners.
6. To educate the general public about the unique qualities of the Epagneul Breton.